Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
UT UT is offline

Default Remove L shaped lines from the word document.

My word document is suddenly showing L shaped line at the 4 corners on each
page. Where did they come from? How can I remove these lines from my word
document?

Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

See this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

If the procedure in the article above does not solve the problem, you will
find another method via the link below:
http://tinyurl.com/36mu7m

--
Regards