Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kaylen Kaylen is offline

Default Format Question

I am working with a huge document(over 400 pages). I want to change the
format of the body from font Times Roman 12 to Arial 10, and the all the
headers to change from font 12 to font 14, and all the bullets which are
Roman Numerals from font Times Roman 12 to font Arial 11. Is there a way for
me to change all those formats for the entire document all at once? I am
hoping that I can avoid having to highlight each each header and body to
change their formats because the documents is too big. Any help is
appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If styles have been used for these elements, you can modify the style (see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html) and all paragraphs
in that style will be updated. If styles have not been used, this example
will show you the advantage of using them. Define styles to meet your needs
(or, better, modify built-in styles) and apply them to the appropriate
paragraph.

"Kaylen" wrote in message
I am working with a huge document(over 400 pages). I want to change the
format of the body from font Times Roman 12 to Arial 10, and the all the
headers to change from font 12 to font 14, and all the bullets which are
Roman Numerals from font Times Roman 12 to font Arial 11. Is there a way
for
me to change all those formats for the entire document all at once? I am
hoping that I can avoid having to highlight each each header and body to
change their formats because the documents is too big. Any help is
appreciated!

Document format question [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 March 16th 08 03:52 AM
Format Painter Question Amandar097 Microsoft Word Help 0 October 5th 07 06:56 AM
Format Painter question Bernard Liengme New Users 3 January 31st 07 11:14 PM
Date format question scott Mailmerge 4 May 2nd 06 10:25 PM
simple format question [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 2 May 2nd 06 08:31 AM