Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wilfredo A. Estrada III Wilfredo A. Estrada III is offline

Default Word could not fire the event

Hi, I need help with mail merge in asp.net C#.

I keep getting this "Word could not fire the event" exception when I try to
do mail merge.

This is the piece of the code btw:

object templatePath = /*Request.PhysicalApplicationPath +*/ @"D:\\CRMS 2.0
v2.1\\CRMS Apps\\Template Badges.dot";
object oFilename = Environment.CurrentDirectory + @"C:\\Saved.doc";
object oReadOnly = false;
object oVisible = true;
object oMissing = System.Reflection.Missing.Value;

wrdDoc = wrdApp.Documents.Open(ref templatePath, ref oMissing, ref
oReadOnly,
ref oMissing, ref oMissing, ref oMissing, ref oMissing, ref
oMissing, ref oMissing,
ref oMissing, ref oMissing, ref oVisible, ref oMissing, ref
oMissing, ref oMissing, ref oMissing);

wrdDoc.Activate();

The exception occurs at the wrdApp.Documents.Open method.

Please help, thank you..