Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sgordonct sgordonct is offline

Default How do you print with spell checking features included in the prin

Hi -

I am a teacher who would like to know how to print a document including all
of the markups (green/red underlining indicating misspellings/grammar issues)
that Microsoft Word identifies. I would like to use this feedback that Word
offers in a print version, without doing a screen print or an area capture.
Is there a setting that I'm missing to enable this print output to include
these items?