Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
assistant deb assistant deb is offline

Default emailing a Word 2003 form in Outlook 2003

I've created a form template in Word 2003 that includes drag down and check
box fields. While in the document, if use the "send to" option under "File"
to email it to someone as the body of the email, the drag down and check box
fields disappear for the recipient. The text fields remain. If I use the
"send to recipient for review" option, they are there. Any ideas on how to
get these fields to show on the "send to" option?
thanks!
deb
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi deb

assistant deb wrote:
I've created a form template in Word 2003 that includes drag down and check
box fields. While in the document, if use the "send to" option under "File"
to email it to someone as the body of the email, the drag down and check box
fields disappear for the recipient. The text fields remain. If I use the
"send to recipient for review" option, they are there. Any ideas on how to
get these fields to show on the "send to" option?

no, I don't. But I would not bother investigating: unless you know
exactly what kind of email tool and settings your recipient has,
anything like this is more likely to fail anyway. For all you know, your
mail will be read on a BlackBerry device.

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |