Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doron Doron is offline

Default How do you restore all the settings to default in word 2007?

Hi

I have office ultimate 2007, in word 2007 I was trying to see how to reset
all the settings for example page size, font size etc. I wanted all the
default settings that came when I first installed it. Couldn't see how to do
it, so I reinstalled office ultimate 2007 and when opening word 2007 I found
all the settings are still the same and have not been reset to the default
settings.

Would anyone please be able to tell me how to restore all the settings to
default in word 2007?

Many thanks

Doron

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doron Doron is offline

Hi

Thank you for the info, I have found the normal.dotm file and I understand
now the purpose of that file and what it does!

However could I just ask what I need to do to get everything in Word 2007
back to its original state as it was when it was first installed.

I have reinstalled ultimate 2007 with the CD and I have also carried out a
repair through add and remove programs.

Each time I try something to see if Word has gone back to its original
state, in Word I go to €śmailings€ť then €śenvelopes€ť and I can see text that I
filled in originally for the delivery address field box.

Many thanks for your time in giving me help

Regards

Doron

"Doron" wrote:

thanks suzanne!