Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hillsong24 Hillsong24 is offline

Default find and replace function

I have a question regarding MS Word 2003. I could find nothing in the help
section about this. I am trying to use the find and replace option. The file
I am using it on is for music lyrics and chords right above the lyrics that I
have typed. I wanted to change the chords by using the replace function. The
problem however is that sometimes I need to replace one letter with a double
letter, like G with Bb, or D with Eb, exactly how that appears, one capital
letter and one lowercase letter. When I try to do this, it makes the second
letter a capital letter as well, even when I go to the format option in
replace and check the box small caps, or even uncheck it, or leave it shaded.
None of these work when I hit replace or replace all. How can I make it so
that the first letter that I want to have as the replacement will be
capitalized and the second letter will be lowercase?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hillsong24 Hillsong24 is offline

nevermind I figured it out, no post necessary, but for those who need to know
how to do something like this, you just check the box match case in the
replace menu under more.