Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cyberdude cyberdude is offline

Default How to disable the macro function of a Word document?

Hi,

I wrote put some macros in a Word document. So, when I open it it
asks me if I want to able or disable the macro function. May I ask
how to make this message gone when I open the document again?

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The only way to remove the message (and retain the macro function) while the
macros remain in the document is to reduce the macro security to low. This
is clearly not a sensible thing to do as it would leave you vulnerable to
malicious macro code in third party documents. The better plan is to move
the macros to the document template.