Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default Delete words from built-in dictionary?

In Word 2003, I occasionally find a word in the built-in dictionary that I'd
like to consider a misspelling.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] is offline

Eric,

Would you mind sharing with us which word you'd like to remove from the
speller lexicon? I'd be interested in knowing it to find out whether it's a
real misspelling (in which case we might want to fix this bug for a future
version to serve all users). Suzanne's recommendation is probably the best
solution, but I'm trying to leverage your feedback to improve the tool, which
would benefit everyone.

Thanks,

Thierry

Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT - Microsoft Natural Language Group]