Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lily lily is offline

Default How do I save to docx extention then submit to a main document?

How do I save my document to a docx extension (Microsoft 2007 format) then
submit to the main forum as an attachment.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Lily,

The default save format for 'Word document' in Word 2007 is the .docx format. If you have Word 2000, 2002 or 2003, you would need
to download the MS Office 2007 compatibility pack to be able to save from those versions in .docX format.

It's not clear what you're referring to as far as wanting to submit an attachment to the forum.

If you're referring to this discussion group, the Web Interface that MS provides doesn't support attachments.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP