Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jalapeno7 Jalapeno7 is offline

Default How is a Bulleted List formatted in 2 columns?

I was trying to find out how to have COLUMNS of BULLETS, not just a SINGLE
Bulleted List.
For example, the list is to appear as :
*AAA *DDD
*BBB *EEE
*CCC *FFF
It is possible -- how is it done ?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

To: Jalapeno7,

Create you bullets style.
Add your text, such as:
AAA
BBB
CCC
DDD
etc.
Select your list of items.
Apply your new style.
Then: Format Columns Two Ok
There you go.

By selecting your text and changing the fomate to two columns, Word will add
a continuous break before and after your selection. Toggle the Show/Hide icon
(the pilcrow aka paragraph mark) to see them.

Steven Craig Miller