Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen Helen is offline

Default Inserting Outlook Contacts to Word document

I've set up Contacts to include Title. When I insert an address in Word
(a letter, for instance), the title runs into the first name: Ms.Anna
When I look at it in Contacts, Full Name Display, it appears correctly: Ms.
Anna.

I tried going into the Title entry and adding a space after the period, but
it makes no difference. Thoughts?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Copy the following to a document

{{PR_DISPLAY_NAME_PREFIX }PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

Use replace to replace ^l with ^p

Apply the style you wish to be used for the address - by default Microsoft
would use Inside Address for addressee information, but Normal is a good
alternative.

Save the block as an autotext entry called AddressLayout (no spaces).
This will enter the contact name with its personal title (and will not leave
a space when either is missing thanks to the curly brackets - which should
be positioned as shown).

If you need to get more adventurous, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm