Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BajanOne BajanOne is offline

Default How can I double space an entire document using keyboard commands?

I think it takes too long in word 2007, to double space and entire document
using the menus. Sure there is a quick set of key stoke combinations that
will accopmplish the same thing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi BajanOne,

Ctrl+A (select the document content)
Ctrl+2 (double space the selection)
If the keyboard shortcuts have not been modified.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP