Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
aidura aidura is offline

Default import,modify,performing calculation in imported worksheet

hi,

i not really mastering in word 2003 and i need to teach (gosh!)about
--import worksheet, modify worksheet, performing calculation in imported
worksheet and also about table calculation. Can all of u suggest me the best
way to teach all of these topics...or where can i find the best articles or
guidance about this? please help me..please...

( I've tried to find it via Google or yahoo, but still not satisfied with
all the results that i got)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

My first suggestion would be not to ask an Excel question in a Word forum.
Then, have you tried the Help in Excel or the Microsoft websites?

"aidura" wrote:

hi,

i not really mastering in word 2003 and i need to teach (gosh!)about
--import worksheet, modify worksheet, performing calculation in imported
worksheet and also about table calculation. Can all of u suggest me the best
way to teach all of these topics...or where can i find the best articles or
guidance about this? please help me..please...

( I've tried to find it via Google or yahoo, but still not satisfied with
all the results that i got)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I believe the OP is referring to working with Excel sheets embedded in Word.
But I agree it's hard to tell since there's no "Import Worksheet" command in
Word (or in Excel, either, AFAICS).