Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JSteve JSteve is offline

Default How can I space words with bullets on the same line of text?

I am trying to center key words on a doucment seperated by bullets. I don't
want the items to be bulleted in a drop down list but rather several bullets
per line.
ex . using asterics for bullets * pursuasive * good communicator * Naural
Leader
insted of:

*Pursuasive
*good communicator