Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ES ES is offline

Default Do not want space in front of numbering

I want to set a default setting for Numbering indentation. Every time when I
put a number bullet in my document, the number do not start at the left side
of the margin of the page, it indent 0.63cm from the margin. It is supposed
to be in line of the firs paragraph. Is there any default setting that I can
set?

1. Click
2. Save

Hope you can help me!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Apply the List Number paragraph style to text. It has no left indent by
default.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Es" wrote in message
I want to set a default setting for Numbering indentation. Every time when
put a number bullet in my document, the number do not start at the left
side
of the margin of the page, it indent 0.63cm from the margin. It is
supposed
to be in line of the firs paragraph. Is there any default setting that I
can
set?

1. Click
2. Save

Hope you can help me!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ES ES is offline

Hi Stefan

Can you please indicate where can I find the List Number paragraph style,
because I have check under the Styles, and do not find List Number paragraph
style, it's only List Paragraph.

"Es" wrote in message
I want to set a default setting for Numbering indentation. Every time when
put a number bullet in my document, the number do not start at the left
side
of the margin of the page, it indent 0.63cm from the margin. It is
supposed
to be in line of the firs paragraph. Is there any default setting that I
can
set?

1. Click
2. Save

Hope you can help me!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are using Word 2007, you can press Ctrl+Shift+S to display the Apply
Styles pane. Type in the style name and click Apply.

If you are using Word 97/2000/2002/2003, you can hold Shift and click the
arrow on the Style box (Formatting toolbar), which will show all available
styles. Locate List Number and click it in order to apply it to text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP