Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brooklyn Brooklyn is offline

Default Need Help in Brooklyn

What is the command to begin a program that will automate a letter in Word
2000?
How do I create a new doc using templates?
How do I add a graphic file (not using clip art)?
How do I display the toolbar that allows me to draw tables?
How do I specify that a 3D page border will appear?
How do I create a new style?
How do I specify that the currect doc will be main doc in merge letter?
How do I bring a selected drawing object in front of a chart?
How do I diplay the web tool bar?
How do I display comments describing the first draft of a doc?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brooklyn Brooklyn is offline

You inconsiderate $%^&*!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do your own homework.

"Brooklyn" wrote in message
What is the command to begin a program that will automate a letter in Word
2000?
How do I create a new doc using templates?
How do I add a graphic file (not using clip art)?
How do I display the toolbar that allows me to draw tables?
How do I specify that a 3D page border will appear?
How do I create a new style?
How do I specify that the currect doc will be main doc in merge letter?
How do I bring a selected drawing object in front of a chart?
How do I diplay the web tool bar?
How do I display comments describing the first draft of a doc?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

We notice you didn't protest "That isn't my homework!"

Have you made it into high school yet?

On Jul 30, 8:17 am, Brooklyn
wrote:
You inconsiderate $%^&*!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Do your own homework.

"Brooklyn" wrote in message
What is the command to begin a program that will automate a letter in Word
2000?
How do I create a new doc using templates?
How do I add a graphic file (not using clip art)?
How do I display the toolbar that allows me to draw tables?
How do I specify that a 3D page border will appear?
How do I create a new style?
How do I specify that the currect doc will be main doc in merge letter?
How do I bring a selected drawing object in front of a chart?
How do I diplay the web tool bar?
How do I display comments describing the first draft of a doc?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

You forgot:

How do I use the help files?

"Brooklyn" wrote in message
: What is the command to begin a program that will automate a letter in Word
: 2000?
: How do I create a new doc using templates?
: How do I add a graphic file (not using clip art)?
: How do I display the toolbar that allows me to draw tables?
: How do I specify that a 3D page border will appear?
: How do I create a new style?
: How do I specify that the currect doc will be main doc in merge letter?
: How do I bring a selected drawing object in front of a chart?
: How do I diplay the web tool bar?
: How do I display comments describing the first draft of a doc?
:
:
:
: