Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian M Brian M is offline

Default In a form in Word, I want to prevent the users from hitting enter

I created a form and I used to bable to lock a field so that the use could or
could not press the enter key. Can't find that now. I would appreciate any
help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I suspect what you are looking for is
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q187985/

Brian M wrote:
I created a form and I used to bable to lock a field so that the use
could or could not press the enter key. Can't find that now. I
would appreciate any help please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See "WD: How to Code ENTER Key to Move to Next Field in Form"
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=211219

If a macro is not practical for your form, you can put the field in a table
cell with Exact row height. It won't keep users from pressing Enter, but
their text will start to disappear when they do.