Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AliM. AliM. is offline

Default number style

dear everyone
there are some numbering styles in Microsoft Word, such as:
1,2,3,...
i,ii,iii,...
a,b,c,...
and etc.
how can I define a new number style that are not as default number
styles in Microsoft Word?
for example:
aa,bb,cc,...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Why are you posting in more than one group - without even mentioning which
version of Word you're using? If you're using a PC confine your inquiry to
this group & provide full details as to which specific version. If you're
using Word on a Mac system continue to use that group, but they'll need the
same type of details there.

In the meantime you can start he

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/...gnumbering.htm

Regards |:)