overwelmed with homework

Default In what order do i list my references?

I am wanting to list my references for a homework assignment and I don't
remember what order I list my references. Besides in alphabetical order which
way should they go?

A reference list should be in alphabetical order by author. If there is no
author, then the title is used. If you have a great many references, you may
want separate listings of, say, books and journal articles. In some cases,
further division is appropriate; for example, if your paper is textual
criticism, you may have one list for writings by the author you're treating
and another for critical writings about the author.