OptimalJedi

Default Embedded tif files in my word file don't show at first

I open a Word file with embedded images.

The images dont come out, and I just get a black X where the image should be.

I goto the Edit-Links
I can see the list of referenced images here.

The Save Picture in document checkbox is checked on by default.
I simply remove the checkmark, and then re-add the checkmark, and then click
OK. So in essence, I made no changes.

However, my images then show up.

I tried recording a macro to see what it is doing, but nothing shows.

This is a problem with a lot of my files. How can I get them all fixed this
way en-masse? Is this a bug with Word? This happens with both Office 2000 and
Office 2003.

Luch

Yes, that is already checked.

Let me restate... The images do show after I goto Edit-Links, un-check then
re-check the Save Picture in document checkbox, and then click okay. This
doesn't make sense to me, as I have essentally done nothing, yet it made the
pictures show.