king777

Default Crooked sentences

Whe I type sentences they are crooked only in a certain area on the page.
gap

Just a thought. Do you possibly have "italics" turned on in the "crooked"
areas?

gap

Whe I type sentences they are crooked only in a certain area on the page.

Daiya Mitchell

What specifically do you mean by "crooked sentences"? (italics was a
brilliant guess, by the way)

If you scroll up and down, do the crooked sentences remain crooked, or are
the crooked sentences always in the same part of the screen?

Do the crooked sentences print crooked?

On 3/8/05 7:27 AM, "king777" wrote:

No there not on

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Pat Garard

G'Day King,

If you select the 'block' of text that includes the crooked stuff
AND then
FormatFont;
On the 'Font' tab, are all the boxes under 'Effects' UNCHECKED?
On the 'Character Spacing' tab, the values should be:

Scale: 100%
Spacing: Normal By: [BLANK]
Position: Normal By: [BLANK]
[All others [BLANK] or UNCHECKED] --- are they?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"king777" wrote in message
Whe I type sentences they are crooked only in a certain area on the page.

I think we need to get back to a clearer definition of "crooked." Do you
mean that the lines are slanted or that the margins are out of alignment or
what? BTW, if the latter is the correct answer, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...lyIndented.htm.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

What specifically do you mean by "crooked sentences"? (italics was a
brilliant guess, by the way)

If you scroll up and down, do the crooked sentences remain crooked, or

are
the crooked sentences always in the same part of the screen?

Do the crooked sentences print crooked?

On 3/8/05 7:27 AM, "king777" wrote:

No there not on

"king777" wrote:

Whe I type sentences they are crooked only in a certain area on the

page.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Sure, send me the document.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think we need to get back to a clearer definition of "crooked." Do you
mean that the lines are slanted or that the margins are out of alignment

or
what? BTW, if the latter is the correct answer, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...lyIndented.htm.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

What specifically do you mean by "crooked sentences"? (italics was

brilliant guess, by the way)

If you scroll up and down, do the crooked sentences remain crooked,

or
are
the crooked sentences always in the same part of the screen?

Do the crooked sentences print crooked?

On 3/8/05 7:27 AM, "king777" wrote:

No there not on

"king777" wrote:

Whe I type sentences they are crooked only in a certain area on

the
page.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Pat Garard

G'Day King,

Please e-mail me a copy of the Doc!