Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
km km is offline

Default Live Preview in the way

I love the Live Previewing feature in Office, but sometimes the gallery is in
the way of actually seeing what the choice looks like. Is there a way to
move the galleries off to the side?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not off to the side... however, note that some galleries have .: in the
right corner or ... at the bottom. You can use those dotted points to drag
the gallery up so that it takes up less room.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

news