Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hollie62 hollie62 is offline

Default changing templates

I have used a template to create a ticket for a fundraiser. I now have the
ticket the way I like it. Is there a way to get the other 9 tickets on the
page the same as the first without going through all the step by step changes
I made to the first one? In past I was able to find a make all lables same
feature. Can't find that now. (The ticket template I used was actually an
Avery label template.
thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If it's just text, you can copy the single cell, select the entire table,
and paste. Graphics can complicate the issue; there's some MVP article with
more info on this, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

"hollie62" wrote in message
I have used a template to create a ticket for a fundraiser. I now have the
ticket the way I like it. Is there a way to get the other 9 tickets on the
page the same as the first without going through all the step by step
changes
I made to the first one? In past I was able to find a make all lables same
feature. Can't find that now. (The ticket template I used was actually an
Avery label template.
thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline