Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Popeye Popeye is offline

Default red border around text

Received this Word document with red border (dotted) around some of the text.
Don't know what it means and don't know how to get rid of it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Sep 14, 11:41*am, Popeye wrote:
Received this Word document with red border (dotted) around some of the text.
Don't know what it means and don't know how *to get rid of it.

Did you try the solution Graham provided about half an hour after you
asked the question the first time?

no border but when click on text box a border shows dexter Microsoft Word Help 1 February 6th 08 01:58 AM
How do I remove border from text box. "Border: none" doesn't work honkaphrodite Page Layout 2 January 9th 08 03:00 PM
Text Box Border Lagman Page Layout 1 July 24th 06 04:27 PM
How do I add a border under text? TechWritingTeacher Page Layout 1 March 31st 06 05:01 PM
Text box border comes & goes OhioJoe Page Layout 3 February 16th 05 05:59 AM