Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
singeredel singeredel is offline

Default Word 2007/Vista Documents in separate windows

How can I get rid of documents opening in separate windows in Word 2007? It
was in Word/Options/View in 2003, but I can't seem to find anything in Word
2007.
--
singeredel (Julie)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

If you refer to the €śWindows in Taskbar€ť option, you will find it he
Office button Word Options Advanced category Display group Show all
windows in the Taskbar.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)