Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lucky13 lucky13 is offline

Default Word not working

Hello,
All other office 2007 applications are running well. Yet, when I open word
the mouse arrow turns to the I with the line subscript and won't let me click
on anything. I can't open a new file, click on the document to begin typing,
nothing. Can someone let me know what is going on here?
Thnx,
Sarah
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline