Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rose rose is offline

Default How to maintaince information from office online to office offline

Dear all,

Normally, when i got problem about using word..i will use help file to solve
them..
there are two way by using help file...office offline where the data alraedy
stored in the local computer..and i also can connect to network...then i will
hv more information about the topic...
Here, i would to know...how to maintaince the information that we got in
office online to stay in the help file(offline without connect to internet)???

Anyone out there who know abt this..pls help me...
Sory for my poor english

--
rose
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert Robert is offline

Hi,
When you read a topic of interest online, click to display a
printer-friendly copy of it (if at all available) and either print it
directly or simply save it for browsing offline (Ctrl+S).
HTH.
--
Cheers
Robert