Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KathyinSC KathyinSC is offline

Default click on file on tool bar it comes up light takes long

When I click on the file on the tool bar the drop down box comes up light and
I can't click on it for about 10 or 15 seconds. This started after I tried to
add a HP printer which I was not able to do. I deleted all the HP stuff but
still have the problem. Its driving me nuts!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

You may need to load a new printer and set it as the default print to get
this working properly. Word 2003 and up are very concerned about the printer.

If this doesn't work, you can try performing a Detect and Repair from the
Help Menu to see if this fixes the problem.