Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
angie angie is offline

Default convert word to pdf

How do I convert word to pdf. I have Adobe Reader 7.0
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

Adobe Reader does not allow you to convert Word documents to PDF. You will
need to get a program that does this. Acrobat Standard or Professional will
do this but they can be expensive. There are a few free programs out there
that can also convert Word files to PDF. I like PrimoPDF
(http://www.primopdf.com/).

How do I convert word to pdf. I have Adobe Reader 7.0

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

You need a PDF writer. Adobe Reader 7.0 is simply a reader. Google for PDF
writer.

"Angie" wrote in message
: How do I convert word to pdf. I have Adobe Reader 7.0

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi TedMi is offline

If you have Word 2007, there is a free download add-in from MS that creates
PDF's.
--
TedMi

"Angie" wrote:

How do I convert word to pdf. I have Adobe Reader 7.0

Convert word to pdf s0200897 Microsoft Word Help 15 March 10th 10 02:45 PM
Convert cwk to Word Joe[_5_] New Users 5 March 27th 08 12:43 PM
How to Convert Word to PDF? RB Nash - Ohio Microsoft Word Help 3 July 9th 06 07:35 PM
How do I convert A4 to A5 in word Bassy Microsoft Word Help 1 November 4th 05 09:11 PM
Convert Ms-Word to XML Karunakar New Users 1 March 31st 05 10:13 AM