KJ

Default Speech

I am used to dictating using Dragon Naturally speaking and IBM Viavoice. In
each of those you have a command that will capitalize a word (e.g. in DNS you
say "cap" then the letter.) Is there any way to do this in Word (2003) ?
Thanks
Pat Garard

G'Day KJ,

Capitalization commands:
Say To
"Capitalize" or "Cap that" Capitalize the first letter of every word
in the last phrase or the
selected text.
"Uncapitalize" or "No caps that"
Make all letters lowercase in
the
"All caps that" Capitalize all letters in the last
phrase
recognized or the selected
phrase.
"Cap it phrase" Capitalize the first letter of the first
word
"All caps phrase" Capitalize all the letters of the first
word
in the phrase.
"No caps phrase" Make all letters in the first word of the
phrase lowercase.

It's all in Help you know!!!!
--
Regards,