Tracy

Default Font color in word

Is there a way or a button I can create to change my font color whenever I
need it to be a different color? Say I want my text to always be in blue
instead of the automatice black.
CyberTaz

You can select any text and use the Font Color button on the Formatting
Toolbar & you can triple click or ctrl+click in the margin or use ctrl+a to
Select All & change the font color... all of this is basic, though, so am I
missing something in your question?

If you want to have the font color change "on demand" you can also create a
macro to do this for you and assign each macro (one macro for each different
color) to a custom button on a toolbar, as well as other options.

If you mean changing the default font color to something other than black,
Yes there are ways to do that also.

HTH |:)