Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hjones Hjones is offline

Default Creating your own templates

I create my own templates for various office forms. In Word 2003 I used the
tool bar "Forms". I cannot find it in Word 2007 or if it is there, it's
hiding. Does anyone know where it is hiding?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

I think you need to turn on the developer tools via Word Options to work with
Forms now

"Hjones" wrote:

I create my own templates for various office forms. In Word 2003 I used the
tool bar "Forms". I cannot find it in Word 2007 or if it is there, it's
hiding. Does anyone know where it is hiding?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Office Button | Word Options | Popular, check the box for "Show the
Developer tab in the Ribbon." Then select the Developer tab and look for the
Legacy Tools button in the Controls group. It's not quite the same as the
Forms toolbar; notably, it doesn't include the Lock button, but you can add
this to the QAT via Customize.

"Hjones" wrote in message
I create my own templates for various office forms. In Word 2003 I used
the
tool bar "Forms". I cannot find it in Word 2007 or if it is there, it's
hiding. Does anyone know where it is hiding?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you wish to make much use of the legacy form fields (and you will) then
see also http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm

creating templates Bryan New Users 1 May 13th 07 09:01 PM
creating different templates Niv Microsoft Word Help 3 March 3rd 07 12:33 PM
Creating new templates imsite Microsoft Word Help 4 February 9th 07 05:47 AM
Creating Templates Suzanne Slade Page Layout 1 July 26th 06 04:25 PM
creating templates Oatmeal eyes Microsoft Word Help 2 May 14th 06 11:45 PM