Mishamagoo

Default New computer not showing letterhead properly

I have a new computer at my office. We use a graphic for our letterhead
which shows our company name. It's worked perfectly forever, basically. Now
with the new system there is a space showing between some text in the
graphic. As an example, it used to read "Daily", but what I see now and what
prints out is " Dail y".

I suspect it's the graphic card in the system. Am I off target here or
should I try a replacement graphics adapter? Thank you for your help
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:35:03 -0800, "Mishamagoo"
wrote:

I have a new computer at my office. We use a graphic for our letterhead
which shows our company name. It's worked perfectly forever, basically. Now
with the new system there is a space showing between some text in the
graphic. As an example, it used to read "Daily", but what I see now and what
prints out is " Dail y".

I suspect it's the graphic card in the system. Am I off target here or
should I try a replacement graphics adapter? Thank you for your help

If it prints that way, the problem is probably with the printer driver
software. Try reinstalling the driver, or visit the printer
manufacturer's web site to see if an updated driver is available.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman