Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
clemrick clemrick is offline

Default Style without font

Is it possible to create a style that does not affect fonts? I want to create
a style that applies certain tab settings and a hanging indent without
affecting the font in the paragraphs I apply it to.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

As long as you base your style on the Normal style, the font should remain
the same as Normal, therefore...not affecting the font. You can then set up
your tabs or any other paragraph formatting you wish.