Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
teazaa teazaa is offline

Default time and date footer problem

hi all i'm using ms office 2003
i got problem about time ,date on footer

i don't know why my brother made a mistake

you can see the screenshort here

http://picup.tpblog.info/image.php?id=9548_48E05D83

please help me out

thank a lot
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have inserted a Date field into the middle of a Page field thus { PAG{
Date \@ "M/d/yyyy" }e }

Select the Date field and press CTRL+X - move the cursor to where you want
the date field to be located and Press CTRL+V.

You may need to change the date field for a createdate field ie add CREATE
in front of DATE thus { CreateDate \@ "M/d/yyyy" } should you not wish the
field to update to the current date each time the document is opened.

Press F9 then ALT+F9 to display the field results.