Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaryAnn MaryAnn is offline

Default AutoComplete for To, cc boxes in email message

When I type in email address of recipient, my autocomplete function does not
fill in the field. How do I get program to search my address book (email
field) as I type. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

You didn't specify what version of the software you're using but I'm
pretty sure that .word.docmanagement is not the right newsgroup for you
to ask in. Perhaps one of the Outlook or OutlookExpress newsgroups?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

: