Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wsit wsit is offline

Default Contentcontrols doesn't work correctly after installing SP1

Hello,

our contentcontrols doesn't work correctly after installing SP1. And these
are the two problems:

#1: normally the default text becomes marked after picking a contentcontrol.
This doesn't work anymore inside the header of the page, while there's no
contentcontrol inside the document body.
#2: the text that I type into a contentcontrol doesn't get black color but
keeps the gray color of the default text. (sometimes this problem doesn't
appear, but I couldn't figure out a rule oder something whether it works or
not...)

I'm asking myself If only we have these problems and how to fix that. So I'm
very looking forward to your answers and help!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Simon