Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Worduser Worduser is offline

Default Is there a keyboard shortcut to show the next footer in Word?

I am looking for a built-in shortcut to switch between headers and footers
(besides page down) and one to show the next footer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Flanders Cheryl Flanders is offline

Alt + V + H is the built-in shortcut for viewing a Header/Footer. The
down arrow will also switch you from the header to the footer.

You can assign keyboard shortcuts to the following commands:
ViewHeader, ViewFooter, ShowNextHeaderFooter, ShowPreviousHeaderFooter
in Customize Keyboard/View category.

Cheryl

On Sep 29, 9:42*am, worduser
wrote:
I am looking for a built-in shortcut to switch between headers and footers
(besides page down) and one to show the next footer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Worduser Worduser is offline

Yes, I knew that I could assign a keyboard shortcut, but I was just checking
to make sure there wasn't one already assigned to do it, that I was unaware
of.

Thanks for responding.