Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joann joann is offline

Default Have Document Inspector ignore "some" comments

We don't have 2007 installed yet so I can't play around with it to see if
there is any way to do this.

Does anyone know if you can use Document Inspector to check/remove comments
but somehow have it ignore certain ones? We store detailed revision info in
comments at the beginning of our documents & always need to keep that info.

Will protecting the section do any good? Or is there some code we can use
to limit the area searched (bookmarks?)?

Thanks!

--
JoAnn