Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joann joann is offline

Default List of W2007 Changes?

We'll be migrating from W2003 to W2007. Is there a comprehensive list of the
changes made in 2007?

The new features seem to be pretty well documented but I'm concerned about
the little changes like those to the default settings. I know about the
change to the default font & recently found out the margins & line spacing
are different but don't know if there are any more.

Thanks
JoAnn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But go to the local bookstore and look through the half dozen (at
least) Word2007 books to find the one that presents the information in
the most helpful way.

On Sep 30, 12:41 pm, JoAnn wrote:
thanks!
--