Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mbtnp mbtnp is offline

Default Do you know how my whole screen flipped?

I accidently hit a couple of buttons and my whole screen flipped upside down.
Any idea how it happened and how to fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

In every application? Is this a Tablet PC? What OS are you using?
What happens if you reboot - does the condition persist?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"mbtnp" wrote in message
:

I accidently hit a couple of buttons and my whole screen flipped upside down.
Any idea how it happened and how to fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is a function of your display driver. Check the display driver
properties, reset the rotation and switch off the option to rotate.

mbtnp wrote:
I accidently hit a couple of buttons and my whole screen flipped
upside down. Any idea how it happened and how to fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KELC-F/A KELC-F/A is offline

This happened to my supervisor today. She has a newer model keyboard and was
trying to hit Ctrl + Alt + Del instead of hitting the Del she hit the left
arrow and down arrow. To turn it upright, press Ctrl + Alt + the up arrow or
down arrow.
--
KELC-SL

Documont prints flipped S New Users 1 June 9th 07 04:55 PM
graphics are flipped or moved when opened in Word 2003 Donna Microsoft Word Help 1 February 16th 06 05:36 PM
Graphic(Logo) flipped/rotated in new version of Office. asawyer Microsoft Word Help 4 July 12th 05 07:13 PM
flipped doc distorted Gary Microsoft Word Help 3 June 29th 05 12:59 AM
How to fix graphics flipped backwards in Word 2003 created in 200. uoflteddy Microsoft Word Help 1 June 14th 05 01:14 AM