Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anne anne is offline

Default Strange Printing Problem with MS Word 2003

(I posted this yesterday but somehow my post ended up in the MAC discussion
group, not PC....so I am trying again).

When I try to print a black and white document from Word, only some lines
are printing. For example, the first line comes out fine, the second line is
missing, the third is cut in half horizontally, and then it repeats. I do not
have any trouble printing from Powerpoint, Excel, my email, or printing a
webpage. I also do not have this trouble printing in color in Word. Only
happens with black print from
Word docs (whether a new doc, or one created and saved previously). Very
strange. Any suggestions?

I am using Word 2003, running on Windows XP, my printer is HP Photosmart
C6180. I have exhausted all troubleshooting tips from HP printer support,
checked for updates to printer drivers (there were none) and uninstalled and
reinstalled the drivers anyway. Gettting desperate now.......

Thanks