Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LTJ LTJ is offline

Default Margin in custom label

I've created custom label that fit the sheet of labels I'm printing on 24
labels.
My problem is I cannot set a specific margin in the labels. Every time I use
this custom label I have to change the table - cell - margin. It's default
0,0 and that's no good, the labels look stupid. Where does Word - Table get
0,0 as a default margin in the cells it creates from my custom label.
How do I set the margin in my custom label so it's the same every time I use
my custom label.
--
LTJ

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Document margins, yes, but there's no obvious setting for cell margins,
which actually, in Word's built-in label definitions are handled by
paragraph indents. You can fiddle with the left margin and horizontal pitch,
but I don't see any of these actually being quite what is needed.

"LTJ" wrote:

I've created custom label that fit the sheet of labels I'm printing on 24
labels.
My problem is I cannot set a specific margin in the labels. Every time I
use
this custom label I have to change the table - cell - margin. It's
default
0,0 and that's no good, the labels look stupid. Where does Word - Table
get
0,0 as a default margin in the cells it creates from my custom label.
How do I set the margin in my custom label so it's the same every time I
use
my custom label.
--
LTJ

Custom Label Help The Debutante Microsoft Word Help 2 July 2nd 08 06:07 AM
bottom margin on custom page Rieteree Page Layout 1 August 15th 07 06:51 AM
Custom setting the left margin Ferrari Microsoft Word Help 1 May 19th 05 01:16 PM
label margin A Chapman Mailmerge 2 March 30th 05 08:59 PM
custom label rsamuel Microsoft Word Help 1 December 3rd 04 12:11 AM