Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jbdmom jbdmom is offline

Default jpg image in label formatted document

I'm trying to paste a jpg image into a page formatted for 3x10 avery labels
(that's 3 across, 10 down, not 3 inches by 10 inches). When the image
pastes, it doesn't display all the data. I have to reduce the image to
something very small to see it completely, and then it's useless.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use a higher quality image, or a smaller one.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP