Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frita Frita is offline

Default Opening documents

Everytime I open a new blank document an old document I created opens, as if
it is a default. How do I change this so that when I create a new document
it is a blank page. I have the latest version of word. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You accidentally saved over Normal.dot (or Normal.dotm). See here for mo

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible