Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SK56 SK56 is offline

Default When in word, The cursor is returning to previous typed words?

I dont know if this is a computer issue, but as I am typing, if paused at any
time, the cursor will return to previous paragraph so that I have to move it
back to the current field of typing-it is very annoying. Does anyone have any
suggestions?