Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Background Gradient Fill

I am having a problem in MS Word 2003 SP3 with my Gradient Fill.

The problem is that I cannot get it to do a single one color background
gradient fill from top to bottom. When I go into format - background -
fill effects -
I choose one color and horizontal.

I want a single gradient fill from top to bottom of the entire page
background. What I get are multiple gradients across the entire page
background.

How do I fix this problem? Please help.

(262) 327-0740