Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Swtmelly Swtmelly is offline

Default IF Formula in WORD

I need a !ZERO Divide error to show as 0.00 if the divisor is 0.00.

I worked out the formula in EXCEL, but I can't work it out in WORD. Please
help.

=IF(B23/B24=0,"0.00",B23/B24)

This gives me syntax error in word.

Melanie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

See reply in microsoft.public.word.tables

Please don't post the same question separately in multiple newsgroups.

--
Cheers
macropod

Word Formula using IF Thomas Tables 22 April 9th 08 12:11 AM
Word formula Neil Microsoft Word Help 3 December 20th 07 02:49 AM
Formula in Word jclplee Tables 1 October 31st 07 01:01 PM
how to align caption of formula right whereas formula itself left Martin van Leeuwen Microsoft Word Help 1 October 22nd 05 06:39 AM
formula in word Cheri Tables 8 July 5th 05 07:27 PM