Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bert Bert is offline

Default Word 2007, how to Insert Address from Outlook without country fie.

In Word 2007, how do I insert an address from Outlook (using Insert Address
button) without the address containing the country field. The
"AddressLayout" autotext entry doesn't seem to work in Word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The AddressLayout autotext entry does work in Word 2007 - or you could use a
macro - for both, see http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

Bert wrote:
In Word 2007, how do I insert an address from Outlook (using Insert
Address button) without the address containing the country field. The
"AddressLayout" autotext entry doesn't seem to work in Word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bert Bert is offline

Default Word 2007, how to Insert Address from Outlook without country

Graham:

Thanks very much for the info. I followed the instructions to create the
AddressFormat autotext entry and it worked like a charm. I had spent several
hours over several days working on this problem before I gave up and posted
the question. It turned out my basic problem was that I didn't know how to
create an autotext entry in Word 2007.

Best regards,
Bert